Sunday, November 6, 2016

I'm Sorry for Not Posting!!!!

Hi everyone... I am deeply sorry for not posting for over a month, but I've been pretty busy.

Early last month I was frantically finishing an article I penned for the wonderful Cryptid Culture Magazine (which you can now purchase here.) I share the pages of the magazine with the likes of Loren Coleman, Lyle Blackburn, and my good friend Brian Parsons. Go check it out! My article is called "The Chupacabra's Cronies" and discusses various vampiric cryptids besides the Chupacabra such as the abominable Chicken Man and the Beast of Bladenboro.

After that, I had my birthday and then my wisdom teeth got removed (and, of course, school) so the entire month just got eaten away.

I still have to catch up in school for missing when i got my wisdom teeth out, but I should be putting up more frequent posts about our world of the wonderful and weird soon.

1 comment: