Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Crypto-Kid Radio Show Episode 1: Jonathan Downes - Owlman

Last night I was joined on my radio show by Jonathan Downes, founder of the Centre for Fortean Zoology and monster hunter extraordinaire. We discussed the organization and his research into the Owlman of Mawnan in the UK. 

If you missed the show last night, you can listen to the archived show here.

You can find more info about the radio network I am on here.

You can find more info about Jon and the CFZ here.

You can purchase Jon's book about the Owlman titled The Owlman and Others here. 

To interact with me and participate in the weekly after show immediately following the airing of my radio show, you can join the Cryptozoology Discord Server.

And next week, Ronald Murphy will join me to discuss the Wildman archetype throughout history. 



No comments:

Post a Comment