Monday, August 9, 2021

Catching up on my show.

 Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so poor about keeping up to date with the blog. It has been super busy over on my end. So, since I missed some posts about my radio show, I want to do a whole post catching up on my episodes in July and August so far. 

On July 7th, I was joined by David Goudsward to discuss his book "Sun, Sand, and Sea Serpents". We talked about shark-octopus hybrids, merfolk, and 15-foot tall penguins. This was one of my favorite shows so far! You can listen to the archived show here. 

On July 19th, I was joined by Bill Rebsamen, legendary cryptid artist, to talk about his career and art. You can listen to the archived show here.

On July 26th, I was joined by historian Brian Regal to discuss the history behind the Jersey Devil folklore. You can listen to the archived show here.

On August 2nd, I was joined by Robert Robinson to discuss his research into the Florida Skunk Ape. You can listen to the archived show here.

2 comments: