Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Happy Announcement

Two weeks ago I announced that I was leaving my old podcast. While I am still saddened by that, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my blog and on Facebook. One of the commenters was Dr. Brian Parsons, a good friend of mine. He said that the network he works for was looking for a new show. We talked about it for a bit, and he set up a call between me and the people in charge.
I know many of you were saying I should go solo, but, at my age, going solo and being taken seriously just won't happen. If I wanted to continue doing a show, I would have to do it through a network.
So, anyways, after some discussions, they liked me and decided to give me a go-ahead for doing a show!
The show is called Crypto-Kid, named after my blog, and is premiering live on WCJV Digital Broadcasting. WCJV is an Internet radio station based in Youngstown, New York. One of the neat things about the show is that since it is live, anyone can call in and share their experiences and opinions on the air.
I'm going to have guests on for most of the episodes, but occasionally I'll go solo for an episode. The show is only an hour long and goes from 8 pm to 9 pm on Monday evenings EST.
You can find the network's website here: http://www.wcjvradio.com/
I hope you all listen in! I'm definitely looking forward to the Crypto-Kid radio show!


3 comments: