Because of this, I have adjusted the focus of my book to looking at paranormal aspects of cryptids.
I have a great interest in the 'fringe' ideas about unknown animals. Here is the list of the chapters I will have as of right now:
- this will be to explore the idea of a connection between UFOs and cryptids; specifically Bigfoot, flying humanoids, and lake monsters
- this will be to explore the idea that some cryptids are extraterrestrial in nature: specifically Bigfoot and the chupacabra
- Lover's Lanes
- this will look at popular Lover's Lane cryptids such as Bigfoot, Goatman, Mothman, and Owlman
- Earth Energies
- this will explore the idea that cryptids have connections with 'earth energies' which would include subjects such as ley lines and powerful places (stone circles, graveyards, etc.)
- this will look at the idea that some cryptids have a psychic aspect such as Bigfoot, flying humanoids, and black dogs
- this will look at the possible connection between fairies and cryptids
- this will look at the idea that cryptids are thought-forms created through the power of the mind
- this will look at John Keel's idea of multi-dimensional beings (this chapter will also discuss the djinn)
- Where does this leave cryptozoology?
- this will discuss what will happen to cryptozoology if these creatures really aren't unknown animals
If you have any suggestions for inclusions in the book, let me know in the comments!